The first step in coding
Develop computational thinking and problem-solving skills.
Learn to think logically through interesting stories and fun games.
This program is for Preschool children!!
Tessellation of the 20 concepts,
what you must know before learning to code
A tessellation of
a flat surface is the tiling of a plane using one or
more geometric shapes, called tiles, with no overlaps and no gaps.
In mathematics, tessellations can be generalized to higher
dimensions and a variety of geometries.
some coloured paper
decorating materials (felt-tip pens, coloured pencils, stickers, etc.)
- ◎ Age : 5 to 10 years old
- ◎ Number : 1:1 or Group
- ◎ Time : 20 mins or 40 mins
- ◎ Use : Computer or Mobile
- How to take the class?
- Step 1. Purchase the course.
- Step 2. Check class timetable.
- Step 3. We will send you the class link[Zoom].
- Step 4. After signing into zoom check the network, microphone, and camera.
- Step 5. Participate in the class and Enjoy!