Text Book Step 2
The first step in coding
Develop computational thinking and problem-solving skills.
Learn to think logically through interesting stories and fun games.
This program is for Preschool children!!
Signs of the 20 concepts,
what you must know before learning to code
- Stop at the red light and go at the green light.
- Remote control, and calculator buttons all have signs on them
- Signs help us simplify what we have to say.
- Rather than explaining all the time, using one sign is much easier!
- ◎ Age : 5 to 10 years old
- ◎ Number : 1:1 or Group
- ◎ Time : 20 mins or 40 mins
- ◎ Use : Computer or Mobile
- How to take the class?
- Step 1. Purchase the course.
- Step 2. Check class timetable.
- Step 3. We will send you the class link[Zoom].
- Step 4. After signing into zoom check the network, microphone, and camera.
- Step 5. Participate in the class and Enjoy!