Text Book Step 3
The first step in coding
Develop computational thinking and problem-solving skills.
Learn to think logically through interesting stories and fun games.
This program is for Preschool children!!
Repetition of the 20 concepts,
what you must know before learning to code
- We learned that following order, doing step-by-step is called sequential algorithm.
- Repetition takes place when there is some or whole repeated part in the process.
- It is easier and simpler to write ‘repeat’ for the same parts happening over and over.
- ◎ Age : 5 to 10 years old
- ◎ Number : 1:1 or Group
- ◎ Time : 20 mins or 40 mins
- ◎ Use : Computer or Mobile
- How to take the class?
- Step 1. Purchase the course.
- Step 2. Check class timetable.
- Step 3. We will send you the class link[Zoom].
- Step 4. After signing into zoom check the network, microphone, and camera.
- Step 5. Participate in the class and Enjoy!