Text Book Step 4
The first step in coding
Develop computational thinking and problem-solving skills.
Learn to think logically through interesting stories and fun games.
This program is for Preschool children!!
Algorithm of the 20 concepts,
what you must know before learning to code
- Algorithm shows how to solve a problem or set of problems by giving a process with methods, order, repetition, and/or pattern.
- An example is when Odinga made a dough to fill the hole on the wall with his friends on the island.
- Odinga and his friends put honey and flower powder and mixed them to make the dough.
- Computers need every step told to carry out the process and solve the problem.
- This is called algorithm.
- ◎ Age : 5 to 10 years old
- ◎ Number : 1:1 or Group
- ◎ Time : 20 mins or 40 mins
- ◎ Use : Computer or Mobile
- How to take the class?
- Step 1. Purchase the course.
- Step 2. Check class timetable.
- Step 3. We will send you the class link[Zoom].
- Step 4. After signing into zoom check the network, microphone, and camera.
- Step 5. Participate in the class and Enjoy!