Text Book Step 4
The first step in coding
Develop computational thinking and problem-solving skills.
Learn to think logically through interesting stories and fun games.
This program is for Preschool children!!
Encryption of the 20 concepts,
what you must know before learning to code
- Encryption is a process of encoding a message to make it secret.
- An example is when a baseball coach signals the players how to play and win, using signs that only the team understands.
- At war, soldiers also used secret signals to communicate.
- Computers encrypt our private information we put into the online system, so that it can be protected safely.
- This is called algorithm.
- ◎ Age : 5 to 10 years old
- ◎ Number : 1:1 or Group
- ◎ Time : 20 mins or 40 mins
- ◎ Use : Computer or Mobile
- How to take the class?
- Step 1. Purchase the course.
- Step 2. Check class timetable.
- Step 3. We will send you the class link[Zoom].
- Step 4. After signing into zoom check the network, microphone, and camera.
- Step 5. Participate in the class and Enjoy!