Text Book Step 5
The first step in coding
Develop computational thinking and problem-solving skills.
Learn to think logically through interesting stories and fun games.
This program is for Preschool children!!
Debugging of the 20 concepts,
what you must know before learning to code
- If we give wrong orders to a computer, we cannot get what we expected.
- Fixing what went wrong in the codes (orders) is called ‘debugging’.
- Improving the program by fixing the previous orders is also called ‘debugging’.
- Just as we edit our writing several times after the first draft,
- coding also needs checking again and again to make the best program possible.
- ◎ Age : 5 to 10 years old
- ◎ Number : 1:1 or Group
- ◎ Time : 20 mins or 40 mins
- ◎ Use : Computer or Mobile
- How to take the class?
- Step 1. Purchase the course.
- Step 2. Check class timetable.
- Step 3. We will send you the class link[Zoom].
- Step 4. After signing into zoom check the network, microphone, and camera.
- Step 5. Participate in the class and Enjoy!