Text Book Step 3
The first step in coding
Develop computational thinking and problem-solving skills.
Learn to think logically through interesting stories and fun games.
This program is for Preschool children!!
Binary System of the 20 concepts,
what you must know before learning to code
- Computers can deliver even complex messages using only numbers 0 and 1.
- It is because computers use electric signals to communicate.
- So, for example, for the light bulb, no electricity is 0 (off), and electricity input is 1 (on).
- Yes/No, True/False, On/Off are some examples that computers process as 0 / 1.
- ◎ Age : 5 to 10 years old
- ◎ Number : 1:1 or Group
- ◎ Time : 20 mins or 40 mins
- ◎ Use : Computer or Mobile
- How to take the class?
- Step 1. Purchase the course.
- Step 2. Check class timetable.
- Step 3. We will send you the class link[Zoom].
- Step 4. After signing into zoom check the network, microphone, and camera.
- Step 5. Participate in the class and Enjoy!