Text Book Step 5
The first step in coding
Develop computational thinking and problem-solving skills.
Learn to think logically through interesting stories and fun games.
This program is for Preschool children!!
Abstraction of the 20 concepts,
what you must know before learning to code
- Even the complicated problems can be easily solved, when simplified and made into an abstraction.
- Just like an abstract painting, coding has ‘abstraction’.
- When we forecast weather, we can simplify first, and then add words to make it more detailed, if necessary.
- You can even design a complex game, by starting with an abstract, simple version and adding more functions later.
- Live Class
- ◎ Age : 5 to 10 years old
- ◎ Number : 1:1 or Group
- ◎ Time : 20 mins or 40 mins
- ◎ Use : Computer or Mobile
- How to take the class?
- Step 1. Purchase the course.
- Step 2. Check class timetable.
- Step 3. We will send you the class link[Zoom].
- Step 4. After signing into zoom check the network, microphone, and camera.
- Step 5. Participate in the class and Enjoy!